We represent families in administering the property of deceased persons.
Our work includes applications for probate or letters of administration, re-sealing of grants obtained overseas, instructing foreign solicitors in re-sealing Singapore grants overseas, as well as in distribution of the estates, payment of debts & in collecting monies due to the estate.
We also act in disputed administration of estates of deceased persons, where families and/or creditors make claims against or in relation to the estate.
Our specific services include
- Drafting of wills and other estate planning instruments such as trust documents
- Lasting Power of Attorney applications
- Applications under the Mental Capacity Act such as Applications to be the court-appointed deputy
- Grant of probate
- Grant of Letters of Administration
- Advice on contentious probate issues such as contests over the validity of a will, interpretation of a will, executor/administrator disputes