We deal with the registration, protection and licensing, in Singapore and abroad, of intellectual property rights such as patents, trademarks, copyright and registered designs.
One of our lawyers is a registered patent agent and trademark agent and is experienced in advising on copyright issues and infringement matters.
Some of the specific types of work include
- Representation of clients before IPOS
- Applications and appeals relating to trademark and patent registration.
- Agency, distribution and franchise agreements of a local as well as an international nature.
- Assignments of intellectual property rights.
- Litigation relating to infringement and/or counterfeiting of patents, trademark and copyright and passing off.